|Creative Thinking Supplies|
My main creative thinking supplies:
- Lined Journal - easy to fit into my purse and at the bottom of each page are inspirational quotes.
- Webcam - to share my thoughts and advice with my blog readers
- Voice recorder - to record my thoughts while in the car
- Colored Sharpies - Just like to see color on my pages.
- Post it notes - to mark ideas in a book I borrowed from a friend or library.
- Bubble Gum - a treat. Since the removal of my braces I've really enjoyed the process of blowing large pink bubbles and thinking at the same time.
Peace & More Love,
A webcam-VERY COOL! one day I will commit to integrating this into my creative life.ReplyDelete